Cheryl King Couture Luxury Accessories

Cheryl King Couture Luxury Accessories
Luxurious Accessories made with love in America

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Made In America-25 Years Strong!

There is a lot of hype about being "Made In America" right now. Guess what? I LOVE it! Did you know that we've been making our designs for 25 years in the good ol' USA? I've been advised, numerous times over the years, to have our designs mass produced for us overseas. I'd sure make a lot more profit, I can tell you that. However...it's just not in my DNA. Not at all. Call me stupid, stubborn, whatever- but I REFUSE. I KNOW how good our products are. Yes, it does cost more to have them made here. But it is worth it-it's that simple. Please support the USA-made designers out there. We are strong, talented, and love what we do. And we do it with a passion to make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment