Cheryl King Couture Luxury Accessories

Cheryl King Couture Luxury Accessories
Luxurious Accessories made with love in America

Friday, May 28, 2010

And we laughed...

A few years ago (OK, maybe a little more than a few!) I was in my early-mid 30's and went to the Clarins counter at the mall.  I'd gotten to know the lady behind the counter, and we became chummy.  (In case you are not aware, I am a certified cosmetics junkie, and at this time a die hard Clarins addict.)  I would go in about once a month, and she'd give me a wonderful facial and show me products that I simply could not survive on this earth without.

Let's just call the associate "Kim" to protect those who are innocent.

While indulging in said facial, "Kim" told me a very funny story.  She spoke of her manager who was in her mid 40's, and although obviously pampered the skin on her face and body, began to show signs of aging.  The manager had gone to a sales meeting and was asked if she just arrived at work.  With a questioning face, she said that she had been at work for hours.  "Oh," the man said, "It looks like you just woke up."

Said manager went into the restroom to look in the mirror, and to her chagrin there were still pillow marks on her face!

Ah, the joys of vanishing collagen.  Well, "Kim" and I just laughed and laughed at this incredible story.

Karma has entered my world, folks.  Beware of what you laugh at today, for tomorrow you may carry around your pillowcase wrinkles all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment